Sunday, June 16, 2013

YouTube

OMG! Hey! It is my Noel! Ok I NEVER posted anything on my blog.Well,you miss me on blogger,but you don't miss me on YouTube! If you don't know what YouTube is,or doesn't have an account,look up "rosagirly37" You will see MY CHANNEL! "What?!?! Your channel? I never see your channel on TV! What channel number is it?" If you have a YouTube account,YouTube gives you a channel.Not a TV channel,a YouTube channel! Where you watch videos online! Also,you can make your own videos,and publish it on YouTube! People from ALL over the world can see your videos.You can't really make videos on TV.To hard.Well,I am on YouTube,so if I am not in blogger so much,look up "rosagirly37" you will see update videos,series, ect. So please,if I am not on blogger that much,go on YouTube and watch my videos.OR even OTHERS!
~Noel~

No comments:

Post a Comment